ChessPalace chess camps offer a variety of chess related activities. From lectures and lessons to practice over the board play, participants will have a continuous exercise of their mental skills and acuity through chess. Lessons will include the basics, openings and endings, pattern recognitions, tactics & strategy, and many more. Chess camp is a fun way to learn and enjoy the a classic game for a longer duration than a typical one-hour lesson.
2022 Chess Camp Schedule
Half Days: 8:30 am – 12 pm, or 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Full Day: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
For children in Kindergarten to 8th Grade. Each session will be limited to 12 participants. Registration is $500 by Friday the week before. $550 after
- Session I: June 13-17 (Morning only)
- Session II: June 27 – July 1 (Morning)
- Session III: July 11- 15 (Morning)
- Session IV: July 25 – 29 (Afternoon only)
- Session V: August 8 – 12 (Morning)
Open to all ages and levels. For those interested in a full day (9 am – 4 pm) chess camp, we offer a week on July 18 to 22. Registration is $700 by May 31, $800 by June 30, and $900 July 1 and after.
Lunch will be provided. Participants must bring their own laptop or tablet.
- Full Day Camp – July 18 to 22: 9 AM – 4 PM
While school is on break, learning shouldn’t stop. Sign up now and let the learning continue!
* Students are encouraged to wear face masks. Wipes and hand sanitizers will be made available and encouraged to be used frequently.
Join us for a fun-filled week of chess!