Ready to be a chess club member? ChessPalace offers a number of benefits to our members. Membership benefits include discounts for club events such as tournaments and lectures, and for purchases of chess books and merchandise within the chess club and special chess club events throughout the year. Plus, there’s no long term contract. 🙂
For more information, please email info(at)chesspalace.com.
EVERY MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES
- Complimentary entry to the Wednesday Knights or Saturday Open tournaments*
- Up to 50% off the entry fee to the Anniversary tournament
- FREE events including master class lectures
- Early bird entry fee to the American Open
- 10% Discount on items for sale at the chess store
- Unlimited access to casual play onsite during hours of operation
- Priority invitation for events
* Complimentary entries are not eligible for the prize fund. If club members would like to play for the prize, a $5 entry fee per tournament is required.
- Individuals: $29.99/month
- Families (for one parent and one child): $49.99/month
- Young Professionals (Ages 18-25): $19.99/month
- Seniors (60+): $19.99/month
- Active duty/Military veteran: $19.99/month
As a ChessPalace Member, you can always:
- Freeze your account. Protect your current monthly rate by pausing payments for up to three months.
- Cancel anytime. There’s no long term contract, so just email info(at)chesspalace.com before your billing date to stop future payments.